tirsdag den 26. januar 2010

Moving out!

After emptying the house, cleaning for a week (feels like ;o) and finally moving out this morning, we are now at The Washington Duke inn, relaxing after a trip to the pool. It is very nice! I could stay here for a few days if I had to ;o) The car is so full I'm afraid it will explode. I have to admit I have underestimated the amount of stuff we have accumulated in only a few months!

We will travel back with 8 big suitcases, 2 small + hand luggage... The airline people are going to love us.

Last week we tried to take a few family pics. These are some of the results...



We didn't succeed in making an actual family picture. Hopefully we can do that on the vacation!
The plan is now, to leave from school tomorrow at 1 pm, drive for 4-5 hours, take a dinner- and play break and then continue on to Palm Beach. We'll stay there for three days, and then go to Miami for one night. On Sunday 31st we board a cruise for the Caribbean. I'm starting to get really excited about it now, I've had only moving and getting ready in my head. It will be nice to be together all of us. Jens has worked too much in the US, and he is also looking forward to a lot of family time!

Ingen kommentarer: